Since 1988, TAWN has been southeastern Arizona’s hub of Neo-Pagan, Heathen, and Polytheist communication and education. Understanding and good will among local Pagans/Heathens and between the Pagan/Heathen community and the general public is our goal. We’ve worked for over two decades to build and maintain a spiritual, educational, and social network based on our respect for each other and a deep reverence for Nature.
Imbolc – When: January 29, 2017; arrive for pre-Ritual briefing at 5:30 p.m., ritual begins at 6:00 with a potluck to follow. Where: Waters of Life Church (indoors with kitchen available), 3269 North Mountain Avenue (Mountain and Ft. Lowell). Description: A basic Ar nDraiocht Fein ceremony format with Welsh leanings. Imbolc is the cross-quarter holiday between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox; it is the time when the lengthening of days is becoming observable. Bring offerings (e.g. incense, herbs) if so inclined. All offerings to be adequately disposed of. No alcohol served or imbibed per TAWN policies.
Next, the February cauldronluck, on February 12, is the annual barbecue! Bring something to put on the grill: meat, vegetables, veggie-burgers and/or veggie hot dogs; whatever you like best to barbecue!
HERE'S SOME FABULOUS FEBRUARY EVENTS TAKING PLACE AT MYSTIC CANDLES & METAPHYSICAL, 6546 E. 22nd St. Tucson, AZ 85710.
• Healing with Gemstones. Thursdays in February 6:30–8:30pm.
This is an 8 week class taught by Rev. Dave Bodell.
• Sensuality & Essential Oils Class.Saturdays, Feb. 4th & 11th, 10:00am-noon. Learn how to use essential oils in the bedroom, from the diffuser to massage oils. Special tips for men and women for "cooking in the bedroom". Petra Gross will be sharing her knowledge on essential oils with us.
• Full Moon Yoga. Friday, February 10th, 6:30pm. Elda Castro will be leading this gentle yoga class. Please bring a yoga mat (or beach towel) & pillow. Suggested donation $5.00.
• Reiki Energy Clearing. Sunday, February 12th, 9am–4pm. Shane Poliquin, Rachel Dashkiwsky, & Linda Keaford will be offering sessions by donation. Call for appointments.
• 'Synergy' Ancient Crystal Skull & Drumming Circle. Friday, February 17th, 6:30–9pm. Guardian Sherry Whitfield and the verified Ancient Crystal Skull Synergy will share wonderfully transforming ancient energies in an evening that will offer everyone the opportunity to experience Synergy's energy and to remember. The evening will start with a drumming circle. Bring a drum or rattle if you like. Suggested donation is $10.
• Acupressure Self-Health Class. Saturday, Feb. 25th, 10am–noon.
This class will be taught by Linda Keaford. Learn how to gently harmonize your health projects with simple acupressure techniques. Acupressure can help with your digestion, headaches, joint pain, weight balance, stress relief, circulation, & blood pressure. Cost: $20.
• Group Crystal Grid Meditation. Sunday, February 26th, 11:45am- 2pm. Jaime Gould will be leading this group meditation. She will be explaining a few techniques for past-life self-hypnosis that everyone can practice during the crystal grid meditation. Everyone will be given a petrified wood stone to take home as well. Please bring pillow and blanket so you’re comfortable on the floor. Suggested donation is $5.
AND COMING IN MARCH:
Mind, Body Spirit Fair. Saturday, March 11th, 1–7pm. Join us for a fun day of readings and healings. There will be a variety of different Psychic Readers, Reiki Healers, and Locally Crafted Items. $20 per 15 min. reading/session.
Call 721-1011 for further information, & to schedule appointments.
T.A.W.N. Tucson Area Wiccan/Pagan Network added an event.
TAWN February Cauldronluck
Our monthly meet & greet, post-Imbolc edition! Business meeting, 11am-noon; potluck & socializing, noon-1pm. This month, we're having a BBQ, so bring something to put on the grill: meat, vegetables, veggie-burgers and/or veggie hot dogs; whatever you like best to barbecue! Event takes place at La Madera Park, Florence Dr. & Treat Ave., Tucson, AZ 85716. Free.
February 12, 2017 - February 12, 2017
Legacy site below